Loudoun Mutual has served as Virginia's property insurance specialist since 1849. We offer multiple programs to protect your home and financial interests. In addition to our standard homeowners policy, we offer several packages of optional coverages.
- Personal Property limit increased to 70% of your dwelling coverage and includes replacement cost
- Sewer Back-Up Coverage provided for up to $10,000.
- Extra Mortgage Expense Coverage provides reimbursement for additional interest expense if your home is destroyed by a covered peril and the new mortgage on your rebuilt home has a higher interest rate
- Expanded Computer Coverage to provide for mishaps such as dropping or spilling a drink on your computer
For homes that qualify, Loudoun Mutual offers the Guardian Plus endorsement which includes the following Guardian coverages:
- Personal Property Replacement Cost Coverage
- Extra Mortgage Expense Coverage
- Expanded Computer Coverage
Plus these additional coverages:
- Personal property coverage is increased to 75% of the dwelling limit
- Enhanced Sewer Back-Up Coverage provided up to the dwelling limit
- Personal Injury Coverage which provides protection for lawsuits resulting from allegations of libel or slander
- Golf Cart Liability which adds coverage for liability resulting from the operation of a golf cart on or off the golf course
- Expanded Replacement Cost Coverage for the Dwelling provides an additional 20% of the dwelling coverage limit in the event there is not enough coverage to rebuild your home after a covered loss
- Loss due to the theft of guns or jewelry is increased to $5,000 ($2,500 per item)
For select home and estates, Loudon Mutual offers the MasterGuard Program. The program is designed to provide coverage for higher valued residences and includes broader coverage and higher limits for both the dwelling and personal property. The policy contract is a Form 5, which offers the broadest coverage of any insurance policy readily available. Some highlights are:
- Expanded Replacement Cost Coverage is provided at 130% of the dwelling limit in the event there is not enough coverage to rebuild your home after a major loss
- Personal Property limit is increased to 75% of the dwelling limit and is insured for replacement cost
- Tree Removal coverage is provided up to $1,000
- Lock Replacement coverage is provided up to $500
- Coverage is provided for loss by Earthquake
- Credit Card, Forgery, etc. limit is increased to $5,000
- Enhanced Sewer "Back-Up" Coverage provides coverage for damage caused by water which backs up through sewers or drains, up to the dwelling limit on the home
- Loss due to theft of guns or jewelry is increased to $5,000 ($2,500 per item)
- Personal Injury Coverage provides protection for lawsuits resulting from allegations of libel or slander
- Golf Cart Liability provides coverage for liability resulting from the operation of a golf cart on or off the golf course
- Policies are written with a $500,000 minimum liability limit and $1,000 minimum deductible
There is a Loudoun Mutual agent in your area ready to help you become a policyholder; contact one today!
This summary is intended for informational purposes only and does not modify or invalidate any of the provisions, exclusions, terms or conditions of the policy and endorsements. For specific terms and conditions, please refer to the coverage form.